Welcome to the Connect Sports Partnership. We are a network of local schools whose purpose is to inspire our children to enter into sport with the enthusiasm and aspiration to do the best that they can do and to establish a lifelong love of sport.
We achieve this by offering a variety of competitive opportunities, to introduce new sports to children and to celebrate the successes and efforts of those that compete.
On this website you will find the range of sports opportunities we offer together with information on event dates and rules, links to useful resources as well as the competition results as they come in so you can keep running tallies with the leader boards!
The role of the partnership is to:
- Build strong partnerships across our local schools to extend the opportunities that our children have to participate and compete in a range of sports.
- To reinforce the value of participation and sportsmanship conduct across all sports to encourage children to retain an active lifestyle throughout their lives.
- To network with schools and local organisations so that our coaches and trainers can foster positive attitudes to participation in all sport.
- To work strategically with school staff to promote collaboration, maintaining open lines of communication and enabling a good overview of PE development in our local schools.
- To realise the economies of scale and support local schools to deliver a beneficial level of competition across a range of sports.
Cost of involvement
The annual cost of membership is £500 per school.
- This offer includes all the organisation of the events, delivered at the purpose built site in Boston.
- We will run and manage all events and celebrate the children’s participation and success with a range of medals and trophies.
- School Leaders will be invited to twilight events during the year to maintain communication and share ideas for further partnership developments.
- The cost does NOT include transport to and from the venue which must be arranged by participating schools themselves.
- Children should bring packed lunches to all day events.
- Teachers accompanying the children remain responsible for their conduct and schools, they will be rewarded for sportsmanship as part of the on-going points system leading to an ultimate Partnership Sports Champion Trophy.
- All events will be run at the Tollfield Campus of Haven High Academy, Tollfield Road, Boston, PE21 9PN
For further information please contact Mark Lassetter email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com