Please see below a list of available vacancies
BOSTON WEST ACADEMY ARE REQUIRING FOR SEPTEMBER 2018:
15 hours per week (Monday – Friday, 12pm-3pm)
This is a temporary position until 31.08.19
They are seeking to employ a Nurture Mentor to support target pupils across the school to start in September 2018.
Main duties and responsibilities:-
• Work alongside the SENCo to identify the needs and outcomes for the pupils.
• Plan and deliver individualised programmes using resources within school (with support from SENCo), including at lunchtime.
• Organise resources and alongside the SENCo, keep resources up to date and ordered if necessary.
• Liaise with parents, alongside the SENCo, where necessary.
• Provide feedback to teachers and SENCo.
They would be delighted to show you around prior to submitting your application. Please contact them to arrange an appointment: telephone: 01205 366013; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit their website for further information. To download an application form, please visit the “vacancies” section or contact the school.
Closing date: Wednesday 4th July 2018 at 12 noon.
Interviews to take place on 9th July 2018
KIRTON PRIMARY SCHOOL ARE REQUIRING:
3 MATERNITY COVER TEACHERS TO START SEPTEMBER 18:-
One teacher for a Reception class, two teachers for Key Stage 2 classes.
FULL TIME RECEPTION TEACHER TO START IN SEPTEMBER 18
PART-TIME (AFTERNOONS ONLY) KS2 TEACHERS FOR SEPTEMBER 18
Visits to the school are encouraged. For an application forms or to book a visit, please contact Lisa Lea, School Administrator, on 01205 722236 or e-mail email@example.com. Application packs are also available on our website at www.kirton-boston.lincs.sch.uk/Job-Vacancies
Advert posted 12th June 18
There are no further vacancies at present. Keep up-to-date via our Facebook and Twitter feeds.