We aim to provide high quality initial teacher training which prepares our trainees to be outstanding practitioners by ensuring they:
• are an integral part of the development of a first class learning experience for children, enabling all pupils to progress to the best of their ability.
• have a consistent and high quality experience based on exposure to truly outstanding practice within our partner schools.
• are capable of delivering consistently good or outstanding lessons.
• are reflective practitioners who are able to meet the professional challenges facing them in their initial years of teaching.
• have a holistic understanding of the operation of schools as organisations and their professional responsibilities within the school community.
• experience a programme which is appropriate to their individual needs; supports and challenges them to excel and offers further professional development possibilities.
• are supported into their NQT year through effective communication of their next steps.
We are committed to supporting our teachers thorough a successful and effective professional career. As an Appropriate Body we support primary and secondary teachers through their NQT year. We offer effective CPD and leadership training through established providers ensuring that we can give our children in Lincolnshire a secure and effective flow of outstanding teachers and leaders.
For further information about our Newly Qualified Teacher Induction please click here.