Please see below a list of available vacancies
KIRTON PRIMARY & BOSTON NURSERY SCHOOL require Clerk to the Governors
3.34 hours per week (0.09FTE) Salary: Grade 4 (Annual salary £1,718 – £1,815)
The Governors of the Parliament Federation wish to appoint a well-organised and reliable Clerk to the Governors. The Clerk will attend all statutory meetings of the Governing Body and additional meetings as required. The Clerk will report to the Chair of Governors and work closely with the Executive Headteacher.
The Parliament Federation comprises Kirton Primary School and Boston Nursery School. Meetings take place on Tuesdays, during the academic year (September to July), and begin at 3:45pm. They take place at Kirton Primary School. Typically, there are eight meetings a year and they take approximately one hour to conclude. Outside of these times, the successful candidate may work to their own timetable in order to complete their duties, and will work predominantly from home.
Main duties include:
– liaising with Governors and the School, particularly the Chair of Governors and the Executive Headteacher;
– collating and distributing agendas and associated paperwork in advance of meetings;
– attending and accurately minuting Full Governor and Committee meetings;
– providing effective and efficient support to Governors, based on strong administrative systems and processes;
– ensuring complaints are considered in accordance with approved procedures and
– interpreting relevant regulations.
We are looking for some who:
– is computer literate;
– has qualifications equivalent to at least NVQ level 2 in an appropriate discipline;
– is willing to complete the National Clerks’ training programme;
– has some knowledge of School Governance Regulations;
– is an efficient administrator and
– will maintain confidentiality.
If you would like to work in our federation, please contact Lisa Lea at Kirton Primary School. Telephone 01205 722236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12th April 2021